ABOUT THE EB5 IMMIGRANT
The EB-5 Immigrant Investor is designed to provide permanent residency (green card) to immigrant investors that create or save ten direct or indirect jobs in the United States. Last year, over a Billion US$ were invested in the United States and thousands of jobs were created.
To qualify you must
- Be an accredited investor with a net worth of 1 Million US$: For Foreign Students - A gift from family or friends will satisfy this criteria.
- Investment: 500,000 US$ in a for-profit project for 5 years. Our project will satisfy this criteria. For Foreign Students – The required investment can be a gift from family or friends and will satisfy this criteria.
- Creation of US jobs: The investment must create 10 direct or indirect jobs. Our project will satisfy this criteria.
Benefits for the EB-5 immigrant investors:
- U.S. permanent residency (green card) for foreign students, who qualify with help from family and/or friends;
- U.S. permanent residency (green card) for themselves, their spouses and minor children under 21 years of age;
- The right to live anywhere in the United States of America;
- The right to send their children to the best schools in America;
- Do not need to speak English;
- Do not need to be involved in the day-to-day management;
- You can apply for US Citizenship after holding a green card for 5 years. Since 1978 you are permitted to have dual citizenship in the United States.
128 green cards are now available for our DreamLife 2012 projects in the State of Vermont for qualified EB5 Immigrant Investors who invest in our beautiful job creating DreamLife Retirement resorts where our seniors will enjoy their golden years in peace and harmony.